About Echo Bay
For reservations, please call (702) 394-4000.
Our Echo Bay Park is a fisherman’s and boater’s paradise. Located on the north end of Lake Mead, this secluded park offers a variety of outdoor activities. Close to the “must-see” wonder of the Valley of Fire State Park and the ruins of the historic town of St. Thomas, visitors have an array of hiking and sightseeing opportunities. The large RV sites provide room for your boat, and the free on-site launch ramp are ideal for boaters.
Enjoy camping at the Echo Bay RV Village! Whether you stay a night or a month, we provide excellent amenities to make your vacation memorable.
Pick any site at our 55-site Echo Bay RV Village, and relax and get-away-from-it-all in the great outdoors of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
Guests at Echo Bay RV Village enjoy:
- 55 RV sites (many pull-thru sites) – all with power, water, sewer and cable TV (40 channels – including Showtime)
- Wi-Fi (most sites)
- Propane available for purchase onsite
- Two Meeting rooms for group activities with indoor seating and a large outside deck with spectacular views of the lake
- Outdoor recreation area providing a Bocce ball court, two horseshoe pits and four picnic areas each with a BBQ
- Convenience & gift store located in the main office complex
- Laundry facility: open 24 hours
- Walking distance to Boulder Beach
- Launch ramp nearby
VIEW MAP/SITE PLAN