For reservations, please call property (702) 394-4000
CURRENT CONDITIONS AT LAKE MEAD & LAKE MOHAVE
Our Echo Bay Park is a fisherman’s and boater’s paradise. Located on the north end of Lake Mead, this secluded park offers a variety of outdoor activities. Close to the “must-see” wonder of the Valley of Fire State Park and the ruins of the historic town of St. Thomas, visitors have an array of hiking and sightseeing opportunities. The large RV sites provide room for your boat, and the free on-site launch ramp are ideal for boaters.
Enjoy camping at the Echo Bay RV Village! Whether you stay a night or a month, we provide excellent amenities to make your vacation memorable.
Pick any site at our 55-site Echo Bay RV Village, and relax and get-away-from-it-all in the great outdoors of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
Echo Bay RV park requires RV units to meet RVIA Standards for the Health and Safety of all guest. When booking an RV site with/ hookups, your unit will be required to comply with these standards. (Learn More)
Guests at Echo Bay RV Village enjoy:
- 55 RV sites (back-in sites) – all with power, 30 amp or 50 amp, water, sewer, restroom and showers
- Wi-Fi (most sites)
- Propane available for purchase at main office complex (8:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m.)
- Small convenience & gift store located in the main office complex (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Gas station with 89 octane (open 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.) at main office complex
- Laundry facility: open 24 hours
- Launch ramp nearby (Aprox. 1 1/2 miles from RV camp)
- Close to Valley Of Fire about 16 miles away
VIEW MAP/SITE PLAN
FORMS AND POLICIES