Lake Mead RV Village
For reservations, please call property 702-293-2540.
Our Lake Mead RV Village offers many things to see and do. Whether you’d rather go sightseeing, tour Hoover Dam, go shopping, visit historic Boulder City or try your luck in Las Vegas, Lake Mead RV Village is conveniently located to a variety of attractions. There’s a lot going on around Lake Mead RV Village, so set up camp and discover this diverse and historically significant area, while enjoying your stay on the shores of Lake Mead.
Enjoy nights admiring the Lake Mead sunset while camping at the Lake Mead RV Village. Whether you stay a night or a month, we provide excellent amenities to make your vacation memorable.
Lake Mead RV park requires RV units to meet RVIA Standards for the Health and Safety of all guests. When booking an RV site with/ hookups, your unit will be required to comply with these standards. (Learn More)
Pick any site at our 115-site RV Village, and relax and get-away-from-it-all in the great outdoors of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
Guests at Lake Mead RV Village enjoy:
- 115 RV sites (many pull-thru sites) – all with power, water, and sewer
- Wi-Fi (most sites)
- Propane available for purchase onsite
- Two meeting rooms for group activities with indoor seating, kitchen facility, large screen television, and a large outside deck with spectacular views of the lake. Contact front desk to reserve.
- Outdoor recreation area providing a Bocce ball court, two horseshoe pits, and four picnic areas each with a BBQ
- Convenience & gift store located in the main office complex
- Laundry facility: open 24 hours
- Walking distance to Boulder Beach
- The launch ramp is located at Lake Mead Marina (a mile away)
VIEW MAP/SITE PLAN
FORMS AND POLICIES